Where: South West House, Taunton TA1 2PX
When: Monday 28 January 2019
Our Coaching and Mentoring strategy for the next two years is to increase the quality, capability and capacity of coaching through our coaching register. Following recent feedback from coaches, there was a common request for opportunities to increase and update their toolkit.
Topping Up Your Toolkit is aimed at supporting people either new to coaching or who feel they want to grow their confidence in their coaching skills.
The morning will be a CPD session with experiential learning. A morning of sharing a range of coaching tools and resources useful for different situations/topics where all delegates will be asked to share with the group a tool or model that they have found useful in their coaching journey.
The afternoon will provide an opportunity to be coached and to coach in a safe learning environment with the whole group overseen by a qualified supervisor.
Attendees will receive a proforma by the end of November which will need to be sent back by close of play on Friday 14th December 2018. This will enable us to design the day to really meet your needs.
• Qualified coaches and coaches in training. Especially those new to coaching or wishing to grow their skills and confidence.
• Coaches on the South West Leadership Academy Register
• Past participants of the Enabling Groups programme
Aims and objectives:
• To improve confidence by providing an opportunity for experiential learning of models and tools that can be used within the coaching conversation
• Safe, supportive, and fun learning space
• Share and learn new skills, tools, techniques
• Provide an opportunity for coaching practice and feedback with your peers, overseen by a qualified supervisor.
• A flexible day to meet your coaching needs
Kizzy Harris runs her own Consultancy which provides Leadership training, facilitation, and coaching. Drawing on over 20 years in the Public Sector (police and NHS) she utilises her frontline, leadership and training experience to provide highly engaging, tailor-made courses fit for the real world. She regularly coaches leaders within the NHS and was a member of the NHS SW Coaching and Mentoring Steering Group and webinar host for the Global Coaching Support Group.
Register your place:
To obtain a place you will need to register via the link below. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Once registered your place is confirmed and joining instructions will be sent two weeks before the event.
There is no fee to attend, by registering you will be signing up to a cancellation charge of £150 for non-attendance unless you notify leadership.SW@hee.nhs.uk 10 working days in advance of the event date or your attendance is deputised.