The Typecoach Verifier tool is an online tool which enables participants to identify and understand their natural personality type in relation to Carl Jung’s theory of personality type (1971).
Here at the South West Leadership Academy we are passionate about the impact this tool can have; in enabling participants to gain valuable insights into their personality type; supporting individuals to maximize their natural strengths, minimize typical challenge areas as well as identifying stress triggers and understanding their natural responses.
It is our aspiration that TypeCoach becomes a diagnostic tool used across healthcare in the South West, generating a common language for understanding ‘self’ in a leadership context, and supporting effective communication within and across the system.
The Typecoach Tool can therefore be used:
- As a standalone diagnostic tool for a large group of individuals,
- As pre-work as part of a wider leadership development training programme,
- Within teams, enabling them to see the type distribution in their group, and better leverage their individual strengths.
We would like this tool to form a pillar for all of our substantial development programmes, as well as being a unique offer for organisations to use in their internal leadership development, talent development and team development interventions.
To support this we are developing a community of practitioners to facilitate one to one and group coaching sessions both internally and at a system level – supporting the SWLA at a regional level, but also supporting one another in their own large-scale programmes.
We will provide:
- Access to the TypeCoach Certified Facilitator training
- Access to TypeCoach credits to use with individuals/teams in your organisation
We will expect you:
- To join our Community of Practice
- Maintain your skills and knowledge
- Provide at least 2 TypeCoach training sessions in support of SWLA development programmes per year
In return we will offer CPD support and development through twice yearly Community of Practice events through which we would provide the space and opportunity to:
- share experiences and good practice,
- to learn from one another and from external speakers
- network; providing opportunity to collaborate at a system level.
If you are already a certified TypeCoach Facilitator and would like to join our Community of Practice, please register here
The certification programme consists of attendance at 4 webinars, plus 2 x one to one coaching sessions at a time of your choice.
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers,
- Leadership Leads,
- OD Practitioners.