System Leadership emphasises particular leadership qualities required to effectively work across boundaries, to work with diverse groups of people, patients and staff. Working in a system and at the same time acting as a change agent within that system to improve its overall performance.
This series focuses on key System Leadership behaviours, skills and techniques – a ready-made system Leadership toolkit enabling delegates to face and meet the challenges of system leadership with greater confidence. Suitable for managers at all levels (and emergent leaders) who need to get to grips with the challenges of working within new people systems or develop strategies to optimise the effectiveness of existing systems.
A Six Module Programme (made up of 1 day Masterclasses)
- Compassionate Leadership – Knowing ourselves as Leaders and the impact of role modelling leadership.
- Leading Through Change – Securing buy-in and commitment of the people who are being asked to change.
- Effective Facilitation and Consensus Building – Embracing new ways of working with dispersed power.
- Creative Collaboration – Building creative behaviours and approaches in to leaders’ natural repertoire.
- Resilient Leadership – Enabling leaders to increase personal and collective resilience.
- Holding Compelling Conversations- Setting the landscape and agenda for meaningful and direct debate.
These master classes are conducive to a Cohort based approach or modular attendance.