This one day workshop is aimed at emerging leaders – those starting their leadership careers or who have just moved into a role with leadership responsibilities for the first time.
Aims and objectives:
- For emerging leaders to develop confidence and capability in their individual leadership style
- Increase self-awareness as a leader
- Develop capability and confidence as a new or emergent leader
- Acquire leadership skills and knowledge
- Provide an opportunity to practically apply the skills and knowledge in a safe environment
The workshop will explore:
The role of the first line Leader – key roles and responsibilities to make a distinction between management and leadership.
Team Dynamics – The Leader as Team Builder – exploring aspects of team formation and team climate.
Developing a Team – The Leader as Coach – what is coaching and how can it be used to get the best from individuals and teams.
Change and Transition – The Leader as Change Agent – typical reactions and responses to change and how a leader can navigate their way through change.
To find out about any up coming dates for this workshop and other leadership development opportunities at the South West Leadership Academy please call 01454 252719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.