The South West Leadership Academy are pleased to open applications for the Improvement Leaders Collaborative programme. This intervention is for teams delivering cross-system change and improvement projects. Working as a team throughout the intervention will fast track their team development and tackle real team issues to accelerate their progress and increase their project impact. It will equip the teams with the tools and methodologies to support them to be successful in a system context and, provide tailored support for each team to address their particular issues.
Whilst this is a team based intervention there will be access to individual development such as diagnostics and coaching and each member will be supported to think about their impact as system leaders in the team and beyond.
- To create a network of system leaders who have the energy, enthusiasm and capability to motivate, innovate and deliver across organisational boundaries
- To fast track the development of strong system teams who operate effectively together to deliver system change and improvement projects
- To support teams to make purposeful interventions into the system that makes a tangible impact on the health and well-being of communities
- To equip with people with essential tools and methods to deliver system change effectively well as develop their individual and collective leadership
Who is the intervention for?
- This intervention is for teams working on a live cross system project. Whilst the team must be focussed on improving health and health care outcomes for communities it is likely to include people from health, local authorities, the voluntary sector or wider private sector.
- Each team should have between 3 – 5 members. The team should be up for sharing learning and peer reviewing other teams as part of the process.
Dates of the programme:
Residential Module: 1st – 3rd October
Masterclass one: 19th November, 10.00 – 16.00
Masterclass two: 28th November, 10.00 – 16.00
Learning event: 13th March, 10.00 – 17.00
Venue: Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel, EX4 3SP