Where: Taunton Rugby Club, TA2 8BU
This programme is designed for senior managers who wish to develop their expertise in the field of coaching or who wish to establish coaching on an organisational level.
It will provide you with the skills and knowledge to practice as a confident and competent coach very much focused on the development of competencies and building the confidence, self-awareness and reflective practice that underpins lifelong continuous personal and professional development.
Whether it’s helping to shape the careers of talented individuals, encouraging innovative ideas and new perspectives or building resilience in preparation for the challenges ahead, coaching can be used every day to improve performance.
Participants should be committed to:
- Inspiring and motivating others
- Attending all five workshops, and actively practising with clients for a minimum of 20 hours
- Completing the assignments as required to complete the programme
- Joining and participating in the SWLA coaching register and coaching network, committing to coaching with at least one client per calendar year
Aims and objectives:
- To provide an industry recognised coaching qualification in order to formalise a coaches learning and experience
- To produce a cohort of trained coaches who operate within the EMCC code of ethics
- For participants to have gained both the theoretical knowledge and practical professional practice required to coach effectively and ethically within the healthcare system
Dates of the programme:
Part one: Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th June | 9.00 – 17:00
Part two: Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th June | 9.00 – 17:00
Teletutorials will also be arranged in advance of the programme, which will be recorded for those who are unable to dial in.
Successful applicants will also need to practice their coaching and complete an assignment as part of this programme. The information for this can be found below.
3 Coursework assignments are as follows:
- Assignment 1 – Context – the role of coaching in organisations (4,000 words)
- Assignment 2 – Reviewing – reflecting on your coaching/mentoring (3,000 words)
- Assignment 3 – Undertaking Coaching/mentoring – including coaching diary covering 20hrs of coaching time (2,000 words – not including the diary)
HumanTechnics are a specialist provider of Coaching and Leadership Skills Training and have a fantastic reputation for the quality and results of their programmes. They have been delivering University Postgraduate accredited programmes for over 12 years and ILM programme for nearly 10, in addition to this they recently ran our ILM L5 and L7 programmes with fantastic feedback from all our delegates.
Application are now closed