One year comprising:
- Virtual Launch Event by webex
- Module one | two consecutive days
- Module two | two consecutive days
- Bi-monthly action learning sets | over a 6 month period
- Consulting Skills – measuring impact workshop | one day
- Building and reviewing the network | one day
The South West Leadership Academy is delighted to launch our Emerging Talent in Organisational Development Programme. This is a 12 month programme for practitioners who are beginning their career in this field and is designed to develop confidence and skill in enabling transformational change within NHS organisations.
This programme is targeted at junior to mid-level talent in L&D, OD or HR professionals who are demonstrating an interest and passion for working in OD and Leadership Development as a career. Individuals should already have some experience of development, they could be in a role where they deliver and facilitate learning and development or they are enabling culture change through a range of Human Resources practice.
The ideal participant will have an awareness of culture change and behaviour change within an organisational context and the impact this can have on organisational health and success. They will require a desire to extend their own capability within this arena. They will need to have the opportunity to bring their learning to life back within their workplace whilst they are participating in the programme.
The programme will be a mixture of acquiring knowledge through taught elements, reflective practice and applied learning in project work. Additionally each participant will be matched with a mentor from the South West OD community who will provide professional support to their development.
In order to ensure their talent is recognised organisationally and to gain a place on the programme, successful participants will be required to secure sponsorship from both the lead for delivering OD within their organisation and their Executive Lead for OD. This will ensure their development is supported and the skills they will acquire are being utilised appropriately.
Programme aims and objectives:
- To develop a pipeline of OD Talent across the South West
- To build capability in OD practice
- To recognise emerging talent in OD, nurture and support
- To build a succession plan for the existing OD Network
Participants will leave with:
- Increased confidence and impact as an OD and change practitioner
- Greater awareness of their own relationship to/with change
- Greater understanding of the relationship between OD and change practice
- Broader knowledge of the history and field of OD practice, and its relationship to/with change practice
- A number of new tools, skills and approaches to diagnosing and intervening effectively in organisational systems
- Greater awareness of the body of knowledge they can access, both in terms of other resources, and within the community of practice within your organisation
Please click here to express your interest in this programme.