Venue: Taunton Racecourse
Traditional styles of leadership are not working, a global study by the Gallop Organisations has shown that within organisations only 13% of the workforce are actively engaged, 24% are actively disengaged and 63% are not engaged. Mindful and Compassionate Leadership are recent trends but what do these theories offer leaders and the people they lead?
This 1-day Mindful Leader masterclass combines the latest insights from neuropsychology and emotional intelligence. The morning explores self leadership, the emotional intelligence components of Self Awareness and Self Management. The afternoon session then moves into Social Intelligence, exploring how mindfulness develops critical leadership skills such as empathy and compassion. We will also explore how to bring mindfulness into relationships and communication.
Who is the Master Class for?
– Those currently within a leadership role and those new to leadership.
– Those aspiring to be leaders.
Outcomes for attendees:
– An in-depth exploration into mindfulness and compassion theory and practice
– How training in mindfulness and compassion practices cultivates leadership excellence
– Understand and apply core models of mindful and compassionate leadership to their own leadership roles
– Explored how mindfulness can develop participants’ leadership presence, emotional intelligence and resilience
– Learn how to take mindfulness skillfully into interpersonal situations as a Leader
Damion is an experienced mindfulness trainer, facilitator, coach supervisor and executive coach utilising a breadth of experience from the last 20 years where he has been involved with leadership development. He delivers mindfulness programmes to large multinational organisations, across the private and public sectors in the UK and internationally.
Sally Bogle is a facilitator and coach, with a strong belief in human potential and in the power of relationship and dialogue to create change. Her work focuses on leadership development, individual and team coaching and organisational change projects.
Terms and conditions:
To obtain a place you will need to register via the link above. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is no fee to attend this masterclass, by registering you will be signing up to a cancellation charge of £150 for non-attendance unless you notify leadership.SW@hee.nhs.uk 10 working days in advance of the event date or your attendance is deputised.