Venue: South West Leadership Academy
NHS South West Leadership Academy are looking to develop the entry level leadership capability across the South West – following on from a hugely successful Leadership Essentials workshops series we are delighted to offer you the chance to sign up to modules of the Essence of Leadership Series.
Who’s it for?
This series has been specifically designed to follow on from our hugely successful Leadership Essentials workshop. This workshop was aimed at emerging leaders – those starting their leadership careers or who have just moved into a role with leadership responsibilities for the first time.
When is it?
Wednesday 1 May, 10.00-16.00, South West House, Taunton TA1 2PX
What will it cover?
- Reactions to Change: understanding how and why people react differently to Change.
- Leading change: Theory E and Theory O.
- Creating engagement: developing techniques to effectively engage and support staff throughout extended periods of change.
- The 8-steps to successful change: how to plan and manage successful change initiatives.
- Dealing with resistance: identifying strategies to manage both resisters and players.
- Communicating Change.