Venue: Taunton Rugby Club
Do you sense the need for more innovation in your organisation? Are you a senior leader with an ambition to see fresh ideas and thinking brought in more quickly and successfully?
Building a culture where innovation and creativity thrive requires a shift in courage, leadership and access to a methodology that can be easily applied. As a senior leader you are key to this. Give yourself a head start by booking your place on our Leading Innovation and Creativity workshop.
Aims and objectives:
- To understand the landscape of innovation and creativity
- Examine the requirements of leading an innovation culture and practises
- Explore the mind-set and skills behind thinking creatively
- Learn a model for turning a problem into ideas, concepts, products or services
- Practice using the skills introduced in order to develop confidence in thinking creatively and innovating more effectively.
- Senior Leaders
- Chief Executives
Lorraine Flower – Azzur Managing Director
Passionate, committed, visionary…azzur founder, Lorraine has enjoyed a 20-year career in the service industry working in the transport sector. She spent 17 years with British Airways, the last 10 in senior executive roles, followed by three years as Marketing and Sales Director for Great North Eastern Railway (GNER) leading its transformation into one of the UK’s leading train operators and creating a blueprint for employee involvement.
She has been an organisational consultant for 17 years during which time, as well as creating and building azzur, she has been a tutor at Cranfield School of Management (The Praxis Centre), an associate tutor at Royal Holloway University London, and a visiting lecturer at Bath University.