Venue: South West Leadership Academy
This one day workshop is aimed at emerging leaders – those starting their leadership careers or who have just moved into a role with leadership responsibilities for the first time.
Aims and objectives:
- For emerging leaders to develop confidence and capability in their individual leadership style
- Increase self-awareness as a leader
- Develop capability and confidence as a new or emergent leader
- Acquire leadership skills and knowledge
- Provide an opportunity to practically apply the skills and knowledge in a safe environment
The workshop will explore:
The role of the first line Leader – key roles and responsibilities to make a distinction between management and leadership.
Team Dynamics – The Leader as Team Builder – exploring aspects of team formation and team climate.
Developing a Team – The Leader as Coach – what is coaching and how can it be used to get the best from individuals and teams.
Change and Transition – The Leader as Change Agent – typical reactions and responses to change and how a leader can navigate their way through change.
Bookings have now closed.