Venue: South West Leadership Academy
NHS South West Leadership Academy are looking to develop the entry level leadership capability across the South West – following on from a hugely successful Leadership Essentials workshops series we are delighted to offer you the chance to sign up to modules of the Essence of Leadership Series.
Who’s it for?
This series has been specifically designed to follow on from our hugely successful Leadership Essentials workshop. This workshop was aimed at emerging leaders – those starting their leadership careers or who have just moved into a role with leadership responsibilities for the first time.
When is it?
Wednesday 27 March, 10.00-16.00, South West House, Taunton TA1 2PX
What will it cover?
- The new realities – greater systems working and complexity in healthcare settings – what does this mean for how we work?
- The Systems Challenge – making plans for greater connectedness and collaboration in our work.
- Stakeholder Mapping – who do we need to work with and how will they respond to our approaches?
- Power Bases – how to leverage the right type of influence.
- Communication styles and influence.
- Strategic Influencing – a four stage model to creating consensus and building closer connections.