ILM 5 Coaching & Mentoring Programme
This programme is for to those who have a strong interest in becoming a qualified coach and working with clients. Suitable participants may already be informally coaching others and be looking to develop and formalise their capabilities through a qualification, or they might be entirely new to the concept of coaching but have a passion for developing and motivating others, dynamic conversation, iterative learning and active listening.
Participants should be committed to:
- Inspiring and motivating others
- Attending all six workshops, and actively practising with clients for a minimum of 12 hours
- Completing the assignments as required to complete the programme
- Joining and participating in the SWLA coaching register and coaching network, committing to coaching with at least one client per calendar year
Aims and objectives:
- To provide an industry recognised coaching qualification in order to formalise a coaches learning and experience
- To produce a cohort of trained coaches who operate within the EMCC code of ethics
- For participants to have gained both the theoretical knowledge and practical professional practice required to coach effectively and ethically within the healthcare system
This programme has closed for applications. Please follow the link below to express an interest in a future cohort.