Venue: Compton House
Where: Compton House, Exeter, EX2 7HU
This programme is open to those who have a strong interest in becoming a qualified coach and working with clients. Suitable participants may already be informally coaching others and be looking to develop and formalise their capabilities through a qualification, or they might be entirely new to the concept of coaching but have a passion for developing and motivating others, dynamic conversation, iterative learning and active listening.
Participants should be committed to:
- Inspiring and motivating others
- Attending all six workshops, and actively practising with clients for a minimum of 12 hours
- Completing the assignments as required to complete the programme
- Joining and participating in the SWLA coaching register and coaching network, committing to coaching with at least one client per calendar year
Aims and objectives:
- To provide an industry recognised coaching qualification in order to formalise a coaches learning and experience
- To produce a cohort of trained coaches who operate within the EMCC code of ethics
- For participants to have gained both the theoretical knowledge and practical professional practice required to coach effectively and ethically within the healthcare system
Dates of the programme:
Part one: Monday 13th and Friday 17th May | 9.00 – 17:00, Compton House, Exeter, EX2 7HU
Part two: Friday 5th and Monday 8th July | 9.00 – 17:00, Compton House, Exeter, EX2 7HU
Part three: Friday 13th and Monday 16th September | 9.00 – 17:00, Compton House, Exeter, EX2 7HU
Teletutorials will also be arranged with delegates of the programme by the facilitators, once the programme has started. Successful applicants will also need to practice their coaching and complete an assignment as part of this programme.
Details will be confirmed on acceptance to the programme.
Please note that the ILM assignment will consist of written essays to be completed, all with a required word count, along with logs of your coaching practice.
The deadline for these assignments will also be communicated through the application form process.
Crisp Professional Development has been creating transformational learning experiences since 1990 for organisations across the UK.
Their coaching faculty is headed by MD Shaun Durham who holds an ILM Level 7 in Executive Coaching, is an EMCC member and is currently undertaking a coaching Master Practitioner programme. All our coaches hold qualifications from professional bodies, such as the ILM, ICF and the EMCC.
Applications for this programme as closed