Venue: Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
NHS South West Leadership Academy are supporting organisations in developing internal Healthcare Leadership Model 360° feedback facilitators.
This one-day facilitator training course is designed to give you an understanding of the HLM 360° model and how to interpret 360° reports in order to manage effective feedback sessions.
The programme is interactive and focuses on creating experience in interpreting and facilitating feedback. At the end of the course you will be qualified to provide feedback using the NHS Healthcare Leadership tool.
You must then be able to commit to:
– provide at least 2 feedback sessions a year to individuals, either within your own organisation or for other organisations in the South West region.
– attend CPD at least once a year
The key to facilitating 360° feedback sessions is to apply the whole range of facilitation skills and to respond flexibly to the situation and the needs of the individual.
This programme trains facilitators to:
– deploy a full range of facilitation skills for many different types of feedback situations
– help individuals draw conclusions from a mass of detail, decide what the priorities are, produce an action plan and feel enthused about their future development
– start having an open discussion about the participant’s behaviours and leadership approach.
– communicate messages clearly and at the same time, show sensitivity towards the individual, especially where there is surprising or even ‘un-wanted’ information
– facilitate and understand group processes, interactions and enable a team to take on board the feedback, both as individuals and as team members.
All attendees must complete a 360 before attending the course along with an E-Learning module which will take approx. 2.5 hours. The South West Leadership Academy will cover the cost of the 360 and instructions will be emailed out 6 weeks before the event
Terms and Conditions:
To obtain a place you will need to register via the link below. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is no fee to attend this training, by registering you will be signing up to a cancellation charge of £150 for non-attendance unless you notify leadership.SW@hee.nhs.uk 10 working days in advance of the event date or your attendance is deputised.