Venue: South West Leadership Academy
Our team here at the NHS South West Leadership Academy are continuing to work to provide entry level leadership capability across the South West; and following on from our hugely successful Leadership Essentials workshops series we are delighted to offer you the chance to sign up to the Essence of Leadership Series – the next step in your leadership development.
This series has been specifically designed to follow on from our Leadership Essentials workshop.
All those who have been on the workshop or are due to go on the Leadership Essential workshop are eligible to sign-up and book their place on any or all of the series modules outlined below.
- For emerging leaders to develop confidence and capability in their individual leadership style
- Increase self-awareness as a leader
- Develop capability and confidence as a new or emergent leader
- Acquire leadership skills and knowledge
- Provide an opportunity to practically apply the skills and knowledge in a safe environment
Creativity and Innovative Working
- What is Creative Thinking?
- When & Why do we need to be Creative? – The Operational World of organisations vs Creative World.
- Where can we be creative in Healthcare settings?
- Creativity & the Innovation ‘Process’.
- Practising Creative methods & behaviours – looking at problems from fresh perspectives, characterising the worlds of those new perspectives.
- Suspending the ‘critical mind’ to be in a Creative state
- Bringing new ideas to life – making possibilities ‘real’.
Please click here to book your place.