Venue: South West Leadership Academy
NHS South West Leadership Academy are looking to develop the entry level leadership capability across the South West – following on from a hugely successful Leadership Essentials workshops series we are delighted to offer you the chance to sign up to modules of the Essence of Leadership Series.
Who’s it for?
This series has been specifically designed to follow on from our hugely successful Leadership Essentials workshop. This workshop was aimed at emerging leaders – those starting their leadership careers or who have just moved into a role with leadership responsibilities for the first time.
When is it?
Friday 8 February, 10.00-16.00, South West House, Taunton TA1 2PX
What will it cover?
- What is Creative Thinking?
- When & Why do we need to be Creative? – The Operational World of organisations vs Creative World.
- Where can we be creative in Healthcare settings?
- Creativity & the Innovation ‘Process’.
- Practising Creative methods & behaviours – looking at problems from fresh perspectives, characterising the worlds of those new perspectives.
- Suspending the ‘critical mind’ to be in a Creative state
- Bringing new ideas to life – making possibilities ‘real’.