To become a coach on the NHS SWLA coaching register you must:
- Be at Band 8a equivalent or above
- Undertake and complete the EMCC recognised 5 day coaching skills development programme or demonstrate alternative evidence of coaching capability
- When approached for coaching via the register, offer up to two hours coaching per month
- Regularly update and maintain records of coaching relationships via the CoachNet system
- Undertake Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to enhance knowledge, develop skills and become more effective at coaching
- Participate in supervision designed to help reflect on and improve coaching effectiveness (the recommendation is to access group supervision on a quarterly basis)
- Operate according to the EMCC Code of Ethics
In return the NHS SWLA will provide access to regular CPD, group supervision sessions and network learning events.
If you are interested in joining the register, please register below
Would you like to:
- Improve confidence
- Improve resilience and ability to handle change
- Improve communication skills and ability to work well with others
Coaching is for you!
Benefit personally from the ability to champion and role-model coaching behaviours across your organisation, whilst helping to ensure we build a culture focused on helping people to achieve their full potential.
If you meet the criteria outlined and are interested in accessing a coach, please register below.