All health and social care professionals who work within the South West region may apply to join the register providing they meet the following requirements
Coach Registration Requirements:
- An ILM Level 5 or above, or equivalent and/or
- Competency based interview: For those who do not possess a coaching qualification they can obtain access to the register by successfully demonstrating their competence at a competency based interview with a steering group member or designated coach on the register
Coach CPD Requirements:
Coaches will have to provide evidence of the following annually to remain on the register:
- 12 hours coaching practice
- 2 pieces of reflective practice
- 2 Supervision sessions
- 2 CPD activities
In return the NHS SWLA will provide access to regular CPD, group supervision sessions and network learning events.
Would you like to:
- Improve confidence
- Improve resilience and ability to handle change
- Improve communication skills and ability to work well with others
Coaching is for you!