At the South West Leadership Academy we are committed to developing the capacity and capability of coaching and mentoring in the region and our CPD events are designed to support the professional development and practice of our Coaches, Mentors and HLM facilitators.
Our CPD webinars are designed to provide current Coaches, Mentors and other practitioners with an opportunity to connect with peers, share experiences and gain the opportunity to learn new tools and approaches to support their current practice.
Dates and times:
Webinar 1 – Virtual Coaching – click here to book your place
21st Jan 2021 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- To support coaches to effectively deliver 1:1 coaching in a virtual environment,
- share best practice and learning about online delivery
- Highlight coaching skills most suitable to virtual environment
- Build trust and rapport in a virtual environment
- Communicating compassionately in the virtual space
Facilitators: Dr Andrew McDowell and Hilary Harvey
Webinar 2 – Personal and Team Resilience – click here to book your place
9th Feb 2021 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- To understand the concepts of individual and team resilience in the coaching context
- Understanding stress and the stress response
- Develop coaching skills for developing resilience
- Coaching techniques related to the Stress Curve
- Supporting coachees to enhance individual and team resilience
Facilitators: Ruth Sangale and Dr Angie Herrmann
Webinar 3 – Coaching and Positive Psychology – click here to book your place
8th March 2021 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Understand the core principles of positive psychology as they apply to coaching
- Understanding and working with strengths
- Coaching around strengths
- Utilising Appreciative Inquiry in a coaching relationship
- Sharing top tips and best practices for integrating a positive psychology approach into coaching practice
Facilitators: Dr Andrew McDowell and Ruth Sangale
Facilitators, The Performance Coach
The Performance Coach have consulted with, coached, trained and developed thousands of leaders across many sectors. Their partner team has more than 100 years’ experience between them, and are supplemented with a network of associates who are all experienced in their fields. To read more about any of the facilitators, please click here.
Register your place:
To obtain a place you will need to register via the links above. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Once registered, your place is confirmed. There is no fee to attend, by registering you will be signing up to a cancellation charge of £150 for non-attendance unless you notify leadership.SW@leadershipacademy.nhs.uk 10 working days in advance of the event date or your attendance is deputised.