System Leadership Development Workshops
A Different kind of Leadership
System Leadership emphasises particular leadership qualities required to effectively work across boundaries, to work with diverse groups of people, patients and staff. Working in a system and at the same time acting as a change agent within that system to improve its overall performance.
The relevance for STP Senior Leaders
NHS SWLA are working in partnership with NBA Solutions Business Psychology to deliver a series of one day workshops which will build essential leadership capability and resilience.
The workshops (outlined below) will offer fresh insights on the core System leadership topics and will be delivered in a way which brings the learning ‘to life’ for participants - helping them to see how it relates to the situations faced by their own STP executive groups.
To provide participants with essential and practical leadership tools, techniques and ideas directly applicable to the opportunities and challenges involved in delivering the STP agenda.
As a result of attending the workshops leaders will be able to:
- Recognise and understand the challenges, opportunities and skills of effective leadership.
- Increase their confidence in applying key System Leadership skills and strategies in their own STP environment.
- Work collaboratively with other senior colleagues to identify opportunities and share ideas and goals for strategic development.
- Experience interactive, facilitated group sessions, led by subject matter experts - relating the topics covered to their real world challenges.
- Access coaching support – either through peers on the programme or other appropriate avenues/forums.
Workshop Series (1 day events)
The complementary elements of the System Leadership Development Series are:
Creative Collaboration - Finding ways of 'delivering' which may be seen as different or novel. STP forums are expected to operate in a way which release energy, creativity and ambition - via partnership working across organisational boundaries and sectors.
South West House, Taunton - 7th September 2017 – Fully booked
No resources yet.