Introductory Certificate in Coaching Supervision
In partnership with The Performance Coach we are pleased to offer colleagues within the South West and Thames Valley and Wessex region an introductory certificate to coaching supervision.
This programme is designed for qualified coaches who are seeking to explore the basics of supervision and consider the application of supervision to their coaching practice. The broad outline for the programme will include:
- An overview of the concept, nature and value of coaching supervision
- Exploration of the differences between coaching supervision and clinical/ therapeutic supervision
- Introduction to a supervision model
- Reviewing the skills and competencies of coaching supervision
- An opportunity to practice supervision skills in live coach supervision sessions
- Action planning for practical application of the skills learned
- Virtual Webinar - 16th January 2018 (14.00-16.00 - Virtual)
- Workshop - 7th February 2018 (9.30 – 17.00 at Woodlands Castle, Taunton)
- Action Learning Set - 21st March 2018 (9.30 – 17.00 at Woodlands Castle, Taunton)
- Post programme webinar - 16th April 2018 (14.00-16.00 - Virtual)
Kate Hesk - Kate has coached many and varied clients including directors, Managing Directors and leaders at all levels in small and large organisations. She utilises a combination of hard, sophisticated business skills and a personable and approachable style.
Kate’s qualifications include: MSc in Coaching & Development; accredited by the University of Portsmouth / MBA from Henley Management College / BSc (Hons) Manchester University / MBTI accredited. Kate specialises in coaching individuals and teams through change including major business change; mentoring, self-leadership and personal growthtechniques, leadership and team development programmes and strategic and marketing consultancy.
Damion Wonfor - Damion is an experienced trainer, facilitator and executive coach utilising a breadth of experience from the last 15 years where he has held various learning and development roles within large blue chip organisations in the financial and professional service sectors. His last role was as Global Learning and Development Manager for a professional services firm supporting 10,000 staff across 40 countries. He has expertise in talent management, executive and leadership development and helping organisations utilise coaching effectively.
Damion’s qualifications include: MSc in Coaching and Development (Portsmouth University) / Master Practitioner in NLP/ Certified in BarOn Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQi 2.0) and BarOn Emotional Quotient -360 (EQ-360 2.0) / Certificate in Training Practice / Certificated Hearthmath 1:2:1 Provider and MBTi Step one.
Registering your place:
Please note by registering for day one on Eventbrite you will have automatically registered your place on the remainder of the programme and you must attend all dates of the programme.
Places will be offered on a strict ‘first-come, first-served’ basis so please book your place as soon as possible. Those who are not currently on the coaching register can still register for a place however, you will need to join our register and be assigned a coachee upon completion of this programme.
You can book your place via the following link: https://coachingsupervision.eventbrite.co.uk/