I2I - Impact, Inspire, Influence
Aims & Outcomes
The i2i programme takes you through facilitated reflection to unlock your ability to successfully get your message across. Drawing on experiences which have previously driven your behaviour and actions, you will learn new techniques to ensure positive and impactful interactions, strengthening your position in today’s challenging health and social care landscape and equipping you to lead with confidence into the future.
Key elements of the i2i programme are:
- Exploring authenticity of self, self-awareness, and confidence of leadership style;
- Resilience under pressure and scrutiny;
- Working with and influencing those who have different views/opinions;
- Working collaboratively and across wider systems;
- Motivating others and recognising unique perspectives, contributions and experience;
- Taking calculated risks;
- Adapting communication styles to suit a variety of audiences; and
- Moral purpose (passion for doing the right things at the right time for service users).
There are three mandatory components:
- Pre-residential guided, self-exploration and outcome setting, to be completed independently, ahead of the programme.
- A residential element, over two nights and two and a half days.
- Post-residential leadership development session - a one and half hour post-programme development session with an NHS SWLA leadership development expert. This will provide an opportunity to reflect and draw on the learning from the self-exploration and residential programme and to further develop your bespoke, individual development plan.
In addition, as part of the programme, participants will receive a toolkit to support their ongoing learning after the residential programme.
Participants will also have access to phone-a-friend support from the facilitator coaches for up to a month after the programme as they transition back into their workplace with a new perspective. This helps to embed learning and make sense of the new opportunities and situations that they find themselves in.
i2i is aimed at our most senior leaders in executive roles and in equivalent roles in CCGs. The feedback from attendees has been extremely positive with some participants stating that they felt this had been life-changing and the best programme they had ever attended. Participants reported measurable differences in their personal performance.
No resources yet.