All health and social care professionals who work within the South West region may apply to join the register providing they meet the following requirements
Coach Registration Requirements:
- An ILM Level 5 or above, or equivalent and/or
- Competency based interview: For those who do not possess a coaching qualification they can obtain access to the register by successfully demonstrating their competence at a competency based interview with a steering group member or designated coach on the register
Coach CPD Requirements: Coaches will have to provide evidence of the following annually to remain on the register:
- 12 hours coaching practice
- 2 pieces of reflective practice
- 2 Supervision sessions
- 2 CPD activities
In return the NHS SWLA will provide access to regular CPD, group supervision sessions and network learning events.
If you are interested in joining the register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to:
- Improve confidence
- Improve resilience and ability to handle change
- Improve communication skills and ability to work well with others
Coaching is for you!
Benefit personally from the ability to champion and role-model coaching behaviours across your organisation, whilst helping to ensure we build a culture focused on helping people to achieve their full potential.
If you meet the criteria outlined above and are interested in accessing a coach please register using the link above.
No resources yet.