Master Class Series - Personal Effectiveness in the Leadership Role
Thursday, November 20, 2014
10:00 to 16:00
This Masterclass is aimed at all leaders and future leaders who wish to develop their potential as role models and enhance their own presence and impact.
- My style and how it affects my performance, taking personal responsibility using a self-perception instrument regarding the psychology of personal organisation (Drivers)
- Making meetings meaningful and productive: Pegasus, a tool for running and attending meetings
- Making time to develop self and others
- Planning for success – authentic leadership and what needs to happen today for real and lasting positive change
You will be able to:
- Identify your own barriers to personal effectiveness
- Develop approaches to tasks through an understanding of how you manage your time
- Run and attend meetings with power and impact for maximum efficiency
- Maximise resources and minimise duplication
- Minimise unforeseen interruptions
- Ring-fence time for self and team development
To book your place on this master class, please follow the link below and register on-line.