Master Class Series - Leading Yourself, why would anyone follow me?
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
10:00 to 16:00
- Resilience - What happens when things change (again) and the team is under pressure? This module is designed to inspire you to realise what you and your team are capable of, the power of the human being and the even greater power of the human community.
- Planning - Do your emotions and assumptions get in the way of your planning? This module is designed to test and improve your ability to analyse a situation and plan accordingly. When displayed, objective analysis helps planning in the group environment, ensuring that stronger plans are made and more importantly, a cohesive team will support them. This will be demonstrated in the planning module.
- Leadership - To lead is to serve, to serve is to lead. This module is designed to help you understand your responsibilities as leaders, to get a job done successfully.
- Increase your confidence - to nurture leadership in new and potential leaders and to enhance more seasoned leaders
- Develop a more robust attitude - to improve drive, at all levels, towards project success
- Have a basic understanding of mission analysis and an appreciation of its importance
- Appreciate the operation of the ‘corporate brain’
- Understand notions of ‘Mission Command’ and ‘Command and Control’ and know when each one is best suited and how to apply them
- Understand the ‘moral components’ of leadership, resulting in a more dynamic and inspired approach
To book your place, please register online via the link below, as soon as possible as places will be offered on a strict ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.
Please note there is no fee to attend this event.