Facilitator Network CPD - Taking Your Action Learning Skills Further
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
10:00 to 16:00
- An interactive one day workshop for those already trained and practised in action learning facilitator skills.
- Run as an action learning set, the day will give participants the opportunity to reflect on their developing facilitation skills, whilst experiencing and working on issues to extend their practice with peers.
- The day will include two alternative action learning formats for use in different situations when time is limited and when there is a commonly held issue.
- Taking a day out for reflection and review will deepen the learning of facilitators, increasing confidence and motivation, address issues of good practice and contribute to building a culture of action learning within the NHS.
- Limited to 9 participants
Facilitator: Katie Venner MSc (Dist) University of Surrey in Change Agent Skills and Strategies
Venue: Lyngford House, Taunton TA2 8HD
Places will be offered on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. There is no fee for this event except in the case of non-attendance after a place has been accepted, when a charge of £150 will be due.