Building resilience - making the most of your resources
Friday, December 5, 2014
10:00 to 16:00
A 1-day master class on building resilience - for you, your team, your organisation - to equip you for the challenges and demands of working in world class healthcare provision.
What enables some of us to thrive in a high pressure environment and perform consistently well whatever happens while others are simply surviving or worse? Much of the thrive/survive equation comes down to resilience…the positive mind-set and the physical capability to bounce back, to see set-backs as challenges and to reframe and reconfigure what can feel like scarce resources to support success.
- Explore what we mean by resilience (as distinct from stamina) and the emotional and physical power sources that build resilience
- Examine the value of resilience in navigating an uncertain climate and getting more from increasingly squeezed resources
- Experiment with how to work with, rather than under, pressure
- Develop a resilience ‘toolkit’ and create strategies that support you and your team
- The master class will be delivered in a facilitative and coaching style. There will be plenty of time for discussion and experimentation as you develop your more resilient approach.
To book your place on this master class please follow the link below. Please note that there is no fee to attend this class.Book now